Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chipio & Customer Satisfaction

Every customer concern is important to us at Chipio. That is why a live person is available to address them 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

All customer issues are handled by our customer service team. Their goal is to have each customer concern on its way to being resolved within 48 hours. A customer service representative works with the customer from the initial call until they are satisfied with the end result, all the while being courteous, informative, pro-active and friendly no matter what the situation.

The attitude of the customer service team extends out to our field managers and from them to each of the Chipio technicians.  It is imperative that Chipio technicians strive for customer satisfaction even though the time they spend with the customer is minimal. Here are just a couple of the compliments that are called into Chipio’s head office daily about our technicians.


“I am very happy with the repair job that was performed on my windshield on July 5,2012. I am very impressed with my technician Derek.” – Taryn, Potterville, MI

“Tyler (technician) was very quick and professional. I am very happy with the service that I received.” – Raja, Overland Park, KS


All of our customers have the opportunity to share with Chipio about their repair experience. Located on the back of each invoice is a customer survey that will be submitted to Chipio’s head office. Each survey is evaluated to ensure that the technician is meeting and exceeding the Chipio standard.

If you would like to share with us your experience with Chipio please contact us at comments@ChipioRocks.com or 855-GO-CHIPIO.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found this. I've been looking for a good windshield replacement in Las Vegas. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my windshield repaired by Chipio Windshield Repair today and I am not very happy. Once I told the technician I had USAA for insurance he told me it would be of no cost to me. He took my policy number and fixed the chips in my windshield. They called a USAA correspondent and she took my information and said my policy could not be verified at this time. Come to find out my insurance will not cover the costs. At no time did the technician tell me it would only be covered with a certain policy. He kept saying it would be of no cost to me. I will not be using or trusting this company ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking at companies in edmonton for windshield repair. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing nice information with us.Excellent information provide for us.
    Excellent blog you’ve got here..That's good post.
    Windscreen Replacement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a place to get my windshield replaced. I think it is important that customer satisfaction is so important to your business. I appreciate business that care so much for their customers!

    Amber Johnson | http://www.speedyglass.com/locator/colorado/denver.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get my windshield replaced bad. There was a tiny chip in it, but then I hit a bump and it turned into a big crack. I have no clue what I'm going to do with a big crack. http://www.autoglasscity.com

    ReplyDelete